David Little’s elder son David Gittins runs Omnibus Global and is the publisher of The Homoeopathic Compendium. All orders are shipped from Omnibus Global in India by FedEx, DHL or other reliable couriers. You will receive a tracking number once we have dispatched your order.
- Please enter a valid email and phone number so that we can contact you if we have any questions regarding your order.
- Couriers can not deliver to P.O boxes. Please provide us with a street address for delivery.
If you have any questions please Contact Us.
Order in India
If you live in India and wish to order The Homoeopathic Compendium Please Click Here. We have a special offer for our Indian clients.
Discounts for Students, Schools, Organizations, Groups
- Homoeopathic students discount of 10%
- Schools/organizations/groups etc who promote the compendium to their members will qualify for a 15% discount
Discounts are valid on the Compendium and course archives only and do not include shipping. Contact us to get your discount coupon.
Discounts on Multiple Orders
- 2 to 4 copies 10% discount
- 5 to 9 copies 15% discount
- Contact us if you want more than 10 copies.
What are the shipping costs?
The shipping costs for The Homoeopathic Compendium vary from country to country (Between $65-90). Please remember when looking at shipping costs that the package weighs over 7 kilos or around 15.5 pounds and is being shipped internationally by courier from India.
Once I place my order when can I expect to receive my package?
Once you place your order we will ship your package within 2-3 working days. Most orders should reach you in 5 to 7 days of being shipped.
What should I do if my country is not included in the list of shipping destinations?
If your country is not on our list please contact us with your full mailing address. We will check the cost and shipping details for your country and add the information to our online payment page.
Course Archive Special Offer
We have a special offer you can buy course archives for only $150 when you buy the Compendium (Hardback or Ebook). For more information on the course archives and to get a demo login click here.